Maze Burrow v0.2 Release
Maze Burrow v0.2 is out! With more levels, a softer difficulty curve, new mechanics, and further improvements, v0.2 is a significant step up from v0.1.
- Added 11 more levels and tweaked/redesigned a few existing ones
- The level select menu has been revamped into an overworld map
- Added Paired Blocks
- Added Ice and Mud terrain
- Added WASD and Space for grabbing blocks and selecting options. ESC can be used to bring up and exit the pause menu
- Warps are now numbered and show where they lead. There's also now a visual indicator when a Warp is obstructed
- Blocks are no longer locked in their spots and instead show a visual indicator if they're in the correct or incorrect spot
- Smoothed out movement when pushing and pulling blocks
- Increased the push and pull speed when moving blocks
- Added more environment art
- Added more animation frames to Warps and the Portal
- Fixed a bug where Switch-controlled blocks wouldn't move when the Switch isn't held even if nothing is blocking their paths
- A Linux version is now available!
NOTE: Save data from v0.1 is not compatible with v0.2
I hope you enjoy this update! As a reminder, you can reach out to me and stay up to date on Maze Burrow's progress via my Twitter.
Get Maze Burrow
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.