A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Maze Burrow is a Sokoban-inspired puzzle game that involves pushing and pulling blocks. Help the echidna escape its maze-like burrow by solving puzzles to activate the portal in each level and fight back against the moles!
Push and pull blocks into matching tiles to activate the level portal in over 60 levels of classic puzzle goodness. Use your wits to optimize solutions and aim for the lowest scores and time possible.
Traverse the Burrow
The moles have dug an elaborate burrow that contains many obstacles the echidna must overcome. Utilize switches and warps to tackle unpassable walls. Traverse through ice and mud, which change how the echidna can move blocks. Work with paired blocks, which move in tandem. These obstacles are more common as the echidna progresses throughout the burrow, and they often combine to create increasingly complex puzzles.
Every now and then, the echidna will have a run-in with the moles and get a chance to show them who's boss! These unique levels add a hint of action to the puzzle-solving done throughout the burrow.
- Operating System
- Windows 7 or Newer
- .NET Framework 4.7.2+
- Linux Distros:
- Debian 9, Ubuntu 18.04, Linux Mint 19.2 Tina or newer
- Manjaro 19.0.2 or newer
- macOS 10.14 Mojave or newer
- Windows 7 or Newer
- 1+ GB RAM
- Intel HD Graphics, NVIDIA Geforce G100, or ATI Radeon HD2900 or better
|Updated||20 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Mar 31, 2020|
|Made with||Tiled, MonoGame, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, DRM Free, Open Source, Pixel Art, Singleplayer, sokoban, sprites|
|License||Mozilla Public License 2.0 (MPL)|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Textless|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Maze Burrow Postmortem20 days ago
- Update 1.0.4 - October 28, 2020Oct 28, 2020
- Update 1.0.3 - August 9, 2020Aug 09, 2020
- Update 1.0.2 - May 9, 2020May 09, 2020
- Update 1.01 - May 8May 09, 2020
- Maze Burrow Released!Mar 31, 2020
- Maze Burrow Release DateMar 16, 2020
- Inside Maze Burrow's Undo MechanicMar 04, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.