Maze Burrow Demo
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Enter Maze Burrow
One day, a little echidna finds its small burrow turned into a giant maze by a group of moles! In this challenging Sokoban-inspired puzzle game, take control of the echidna and move blocks into matching spots to unlock the portal to the next level. Push your way through many obstacles to conquer each level and help the echidna escape the burrow!
- Classic Sokoban gameplay with a twist - push and pull blocks to unlock the level portal.
- Use your wits to find optimal solutions to each puzzle to beat your move and time records.
- Boss levels against moles that incorporate action elements.
- A 32-bit (Windows-only) or 64-bit operating system
- Windows - .NET Framework 4.7.2+
- Linux - Ubuntu 18.04+, Debian 9, Linux Mint 19.2+
- macOS - OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and above
- OpenGL 3.0+ compatible hardware and drivers
- OpenAL compatible hardware and drivers
- 1+ GB RAM
Thank you for playing!
Run the installer for your platform to unpack all the files. All platforms with installers come with an easy uninstall script.
Linux users: Ensure the installer is marked as an executable, then run the start.sh script to start the game. If your desktop environment does not support marking executable files directly in the file manager, open up a terminal and run "chmod +x MazeBurrow_v0_7_LinuxInstaller" without quotes.
macOS users: There is currently no installer, so open the game folder in the terminal and run it by typing "./MazeBurrow_v0_7" without quotes.
- v0.7 macOS Build18 days ago
- v0.7 Public Demo Release23 days ago
- Post v0.6 Progress Update67 days ago
- Alpha v0.6 DetailsOct 07, 2019
- Maze Burrow v0.5 ReleaseJul 30, 2019
- Updates on v0.5 and BeyondJul 23, 2019
- Maze Burrow v0.4 ReleaseMay 24, 2019
- Maze Burrow v0.3 ReleaseApr 05, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.