A downloadable game
Enter Maze Burrow
One day, a cute little echidna finds its small burrow turned into a giant maze by a bunch of moles! In this challenging Sokoban-like puzzle game, take control of the echidna and move blocks into matching spots to unlock the portal to the next floor. Push your way through warps, switches, and more to complete each level and help the echidna escape the burrow!
- Classic Sokoban gameplay with a twist - make your way through 50 challenging levels by moving blocks into their matching spots. Simple to learn yet hard to master
- Switches, warps, ice, and more interactable puzzle elements
- Several types of blocks, each with their own unique properties
- Boss levels against moles that incorporate action elements
- An undo feature that allows you to experiment with solutions
- The number of moves and time spent on each level are recorded; how low can you go?
Maze Burrow currently supports only the keyboard, but this is subject to change over time. If you have a preferred input method, please let me know.
- WASD/Arrow Keys = Move
- X/Space = Grab block
- R (hold) = Restart level
- U = Undo
- ESC = Pause
- E (on overworld) = View map
How can I help the game's development?
I'm constantly looking for ways to improve the game; any and all feedback is welcome! What did you like or dislike? Did you find a bug? Have an awesome level idea? Whatever is on your mind, don't hesitate to reach out to me through the discussion boards below or message me on Twitter.
- A 32-bit (Windows-only) or 64-bit operating system
- Windows - .NET Framework 4.6.2+
- macOS - OS X 10.9 Mavericks and above
- OpenGL 3.0+ compatible hardware and drivers
- OpenAL compatible hardware and drivers
- 1+ GB RAM
Thank you for playing!
Linux users: Run the game by marking the MazeBurrow_v0_5 file as an executable and double clicking it.
Alternatively, you can run it via Terminal by typing "./MazeBurrow_v0_5" in the same folder as the file.
Mac users: Run the game via Terminal by typing "./MazeBurrow_v0_5" in the same folder as the file.
- Maze Burrow v0.5 Release24 days ago
- Updates on v0.5 and Beyond31 days ago
- Maze Burrow v0.4 Release91 days ago
- Maze Burrow v0.3 ReleaseApr 05, 2019
- Mac version and v0.3 ProgressMar 14, 2019
- Maze Burrow v0.2 ReleaseFeb 27, 2019
- Maze Burrow v0.2 ProgressJan 27, 2019
- Maze Burrow Pre-Alpha Demo - Compatibility UpdateDec 02, 2018